19 year old who wants to be a writer and has no idea where to start. Learning to put my own happiness before everyone else's for once...still dreaming of a life of travelling, writing, romance and adventure

Sunday, 9 November 2014

All I Want For Christmas...

I know its only November, but Christmas is approaching fast...(I mean wasn't it Summer only a couple of days ago?)...so I thought I would talk about what I want for Christmas.

Now, after 16 Christmas', as well as birthdays, I was seriously struggling to answer this question. However, after countless hours looking round my favourite shops and their websites, I have managed to find several things I would like for Christmas.

One item on my list is something I have needed for a while. Since I have to walk to the bus to take me to school in the morning and it is getting ever wetter and colder, I decided that I needed a coat that is both waterproof, warm, long and fashionable. I have been looking for one for a long time and until this weekend had been unsuccessful...but, I have finally found one whilst shopping in Harrogate!
KHAKI LEATHER-LOOK PANEL PARKA JACKET 
(River Island - £115)
I know its expensive, but its just so nice. The faux fur is so soft and it definitely seems as though it will be shower proof, warm and have room for a thicker layer underneath. 

The second item on my list is a tad less expensive, however still on the pricey side. Again, whilst shopping this weekend, I made the mistake of popping into Jack Wills. This is always a fatal error as they have so many clothes I adore that are also out of my price range. I had been looking for a knit jumper winter, but hadn't quite found the right one. As soon as I walked through the door, my eyes were instantly drawn to a gorgeous cream jumper. After trying it on and finding it fit perfectly, it of course made its way onto my Christmas Wishlist. 

TINSBURY CREW JUMPER 
(Jack Wills - £59.90)

Though I have recently purchased a new glass bead for my Pandora bracelet, another one caught my eye whilst looking on the website. I am aiming for my bracelet to have a white, pink and blue colour scheme. Since I have both white and pink beads, I thought a blue one was needed.

BLUE FIZZLE MURANO CHARM
(Pandora - £35)



Taylor Swift has been one of my favourite artists for a long time now, and I wouldn't be a true fan if I didn't have her latest album...so of course '1989' is on my list.

'1989' ALBUM 
(Taylor Swift - £15)

And finally the top thing on my list...(apologies for mushiness)...is my boyfriend Nick. As he now lives in Cornwall and I only see him at holidays, it means I haven't seen him since August and I miss him a lot. I definitely can't wait to see him when he comes!

NICK SPENCER
(Priceless)


No comments:

Post a Comment